Best Addons for WoW Classic
27/08/2019 alle 04:00
Addons are an important part of WoW's gameplay, demonstrating the dedication and passion of the community to the game. Addons have been recently in the spotlight recently with the
controversy about ClassicLFG
and other discussions around the limitations of the addon API in Classic. With addons being so important and so many players talking about them, we prepared a list of addons that you can install ahead of time in your Classic client, so you are ready to go the moment the servers are live.
Below you will find our recommendations for many different categories of addons. On top of that, our
have been updated with more information on addons. Do you have an addon that you love and isn't in our list? Let us know in the comments!
Note that, while many addons are desired by players, not every addon from Retail or Vanilla is currently ported to Classic, either by API limitations or due to time constraint on authors. So if you don't find your favorite addon on the lists or on repositories like
, don't panic!
We've added even more addons here!
Best Everyday Addons for Classic WoW
Advanced Interface Options
- Exposes all interface options hidden by Blizzard. Also includes a useful cvar explorer, perfect for players that like to tweak their WoW Client.
- Addon to check all loot tables from the game. Useful as Classic does not have a Dungeon Journal like retail.
- This addon shows the selling price of an item on the game's tooltip for that item.
- Application and addon used to help build our database!
- A general quality of life addon that is meant to enhance the default user interface. You can do things like automatically sell gray-quality vendor trash, accept pending resurrections, and select, accept and turn-in quests without having to click through in-game prompts or menus manually.
- Adds coordinates both to your map and minimap, allowing you to easily check your current position.
- Robust interface addon that allows the player to create auras to track different aspects of the game. Players can also import auras created by other players by visiting repositories like
Best Addons for Every Class
Classic Class Guides
have been updated with more information about addons! The new pages showcase the best addons available to each class and spec in Classic WoW, plus general recommendations for popular addons like the Classic versions of
Deadly Boss Mods
Feral Druid DPS Addons
Feral Druid Tank Addons
Druid Healing Addons
Retribution Paladin Addons
Paladin Healing Addons
Shadow Priest Addons
Priest Healing Addons
Elemental Shaman Addons
Enhancement Shaman Addons
Shaman Healing Addons
Warrior DPS Addons
Warrior Tank Addons
Best Addons for Auction House in Classic WoW
- The ultimate Auction House addon, powerful and complete, it provides every tool you might need when dealing with the Auction House, but has a learning curve attached to it.
- A simple Auction House addon to supply your every-day needs.
Best Addons for Combat, Raiding, and PvP in Classic WoW
- Adds timers and notifications for boss mechanics.
- Adds a duration clock to your debuffs, feature not present in Classic. Works really well with
- Adds a highlight for spells that have special activation requirements.
Deadly Boss Mods - Classic
- Adds timers and notifications for boss mechanics.
Details! Damage Meter Classic
- A lightweight robust damage meter.
- Healing addon that informs other healers about your incoming heals, feature not present in Classic.
Luna Unit Frames
- Unit frame addon.
- This is a simple, yet remarkably useful addon to have, regardless of what you're doing in the game. This adds a simple timer over your cooldown abilities. That lets you know precisely when they're going to come back up, so you know when you can use them again, or line up major abilities with cooldowns as necessary.
Real Mob Health
- Allows you to see your target's estimated health based on the damage dealt, as current HP isn't shown in Classic.
- Popular scrolling battle text addon.
Best Addons for Leveling and Questing in Classic WoW
- Powerful quest helper. Adds many different Quest QoL improvements to the interface, making questing similar to retail.
- Another Powerful quest helper, an alternative to Questie.
How to Install Addons in WoW Classic
Installing addons in Classic follows the same flow as installing one manually in retail WoW. First, you must download the addon from
or other Addon repositories. Then, you need to extract the addon in your Classic WoW folder, which will look something like this:
C:\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddOns
Note that the interface folder won't exist if you haven't opened the Classic client in your computer yet.
If successful, a new button will appear when you reach the character screen, that is used to list all addons installed.
Twitch App Support for WoW Classic
Earlier last week, the
addon updater released a new version that finally supports Classic for addon management. In order to manage your Classic addons, you must go to
Mods>World of Warcraft
as normal, and then select your
Classic WoW Folder
in the dropdown box in the right corner.
From there, you can update your addons for Classic and look for new ones on CurseForge as well.
Did you enjoy this news article? Receive instant notifications when the latest news is published through the
Wowhead Discord Webhook
and join the community with Wowhead's
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
Accedi per Pubblicare un Commento
Scrivi un commento
Non hai effettuato l'accesso.
registra un account
per aggiungere il tuo commento.