nel tuo browser.
Fanbyte Weekly News Picks - Monster Hunter Rise Review
19 giorni fa
, the Wowhead sister site that’s all about general gaming news and opinions, has another round of stories to share with you this week! There’s been no shortage of new World of Warcraft stuff to talk about lately. However, the rest of the industry has its own mix of good and bad news. In addition, we’ve got
a review of the new Monster Hunter Rise
to share (both in text
and podcast form
, depending on your preference). As always, we’re happy to share a few tidbits with Wowhead coworkers and their readers!
Welcome back to
This Week in News
, where we cover the news you may have missed this week with an option to dive deeper.
Sony Shutting Down Old PlayStation Stores Portends a Dark Digital Future
– According to TheGamer, Sony has plans this summer to shut down to the Vita, PSP, and PS3 digital stores. If true, the stores would not be able to make new purchases for any software after a certain date.
Niantic Following Up
– Niantic, developers of
, announced a new mobile game in partnership with Nintendo based on the
franchise. Details are scant, but the game will once again use augmented reality and will release later this year.
Despite Past Failures, Amazon is Opening a New Games Studio in Montreal
– Amazon is once again trying to pursue AAA game development with a Montreal-based studio led by former
Rainbow Six: Siege
talent. According to job listings, the studio is hiring for what appears to be an online multiplayer game.
Report: Nintendo’s Next Switch Iteration Uses Proprietary Nvidia Tech
report states that the next iteration of the Switch will be leveraging Nvidia’s DLSS technology, essentially a middleman between the game and the image to make a lower-resolution game look far higher-resolution. If true, it could allow the Switch to stay economical while still making games that look and perform competitively.
Comes to Mobile as
– Psyonix is bringing the car-soccer game
to mobile devices this year as
Rocket League Sideswipe
, a 2D sidescrolling take on the formula.
Back 4 Blood
Delayed to October
– The multiplayer online shooter that debuted last year will miss its June release date in favor of an October launch. There will still be an open beta in June for people to get their hands on the game, though.
Ghost of Tsushima
Movie Greenlit with
Director at the Helm
– PlayStation Productions is moving ahead on the samurai-based vengeance flick with Chad Stahelski attached to direct. It may be a bit down the line, however, as Stahelski is also attached to 4-5 other films, including the next two John Wick movies.
The Final Boss Sequence in
Needs a Seizure Warning
– The final boss of the upcoming and decidedly quixotic
produces a series of flashing lights that people with epileptic sensitivities should be concerned about. Square Enix has said a day one patch will address the issue, but be careful all the same.
Here’s Everything You Missed From Xbox’s Indie Show
– ID@Xbox held a four-hour-long indie stream with a number of new announcements and Game Pass value-adds. Drinkbox’s new game, as well as some promising other indie titles, made big splashes during the stream.
As always, you can read all these articles and many, many more at
Scrivi un commento
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Accedi per Pubblicare un Commento
Non hai effettuato l'accesso.
registra un account
per aggiungere il tuo commento.
« Messaggio Prossimo
Messaggio Precedente »
Connettiti con Wowhead
Feed delle Notizie
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte