nel tuo browser.
Nighthold to Release on January 17th
15/12/2016 alle 17:09
Blizzard has announced that Normal and Heroic
Rocca della Notte
is scheduled to go live on
There are ten bosses in Nighthold, with
as the final boss.
Nighthold bosses drop
Tier 19 armor
; check out the gear, stats and set bonuses in our
Item Set Database
Notable Gul'dan loot includes Tier 19 legs and the trinkets
. Defeating Mythic Gul'dan rewards and a 100% drop on
Nucleo Diabolico di Fuoco Infernale
; all other difficulties (except LFR) have a small chance to drop
Nucleo Vivente di Vilfiamma
Nighthold loot has a progressively higher base-ilvl as you progress through the instance.
are ilvl 855 LFR, ilvl 870 Normal, ilvl 885 Heroic, and ilvl 900 Mythic.
Aluriel la Lama Incantata
Mastro Botanico Tel'arn
are ilvl 860 LFR, ilvl 875 Normal, ilvl 890 Heroic, and ilvl 905 Mythic.
is ilvl 865 LFR, ilvl 880 Normal, ilvl 895 Heroic, and ilvl 910 Mythic.
Want to be notified of posts like this as soon as they're published? Get our
to always get the latest news in Azeroth!
In addition to announcing a tentative date for Nighthold, Blizzard also revealed that some tuning adjustments are coming next week to
Trial of Valor
As the holidays approach, we wanted to take a chance to share some information on an upcoming raid tuning adjustment as well as the release date for Nighthold.
Trial of Valor will see a set of tuning adjustments next week, focused mainly on Heroic and Mythic difficulty, which should help groups overcome the challenges of the Trial as they prepare for Nighthold.
Which brings us to the release date for Nighthold itself: We are aiming to unlock Normal and Heroic Nighthold on January 17, 2017. Raid Finder wings and Mythic difficulty will release during the weeks following, which we will share more specific details on at a later time.
We look forward to seeing you in the Nighthold!
They have said before that 7.1.5 and Nighthold release are independent of each other
They are independent of each other.
As another note, this means that
Sulla cresta dell'onda: Xavius
will become unobtainable with the release of Nighthold on January 17.
You are still going to release Nighthold with the state of the PTR as it is?
Nighthold =/= 7.1.5
Edit: To clarify a bit, and expand on something I should have mentioned originally - with this I meant the PTR is in flux, and there's a lot of tuning to be done still prior to 7.1.5 and Nighthold's release - but we also don't agree that the state of the PTR is bad. We wouldn't drop a patch with major class changes in the middle of a raid tier, as even we agree that would be silly.
Check out the loot and abilities for each Nighthold boss on the linked pages below. Detailed strategy guides coming soon!
– Deep within the foundations of the Nighthold, beneath the sea, lie long-forgotten vaults that give access to the Nightwell itself. This monstrous armored scorpid has made its home in one of these vaults. Infused with the power of the Nightwell, and surrounded by a teeming brood, Skorpyron presents a serious complication to an otherwise-promising back entry to the Nighthold.
– The cavern at the base of the Nightwell is a maelstrom of raw energy, as the power to fuel an entire civilization courses from the earth. Born from this chaotic flux, the Chronomatic Anomaly is an embodiment of the power of the Eye of Aman'thul. As it lashes out with energy attacks, the bursts of energy warp the very flow of time.
– Trilliax, once proud servant to the nightborne aristocracy, has been discarded and left to slowly deteriorate among other surplus constructs. While an unwavering will to carry out its tasks remains, the passage of time has splintered this construct's personality matrix. It now unpredictably switches from one mode to the next, ranging from doting caretaker to homicidal sterilizer, craving recognition and validation from a master that no longer exists.
Aluriel la Lama Incantata
– Aluriel always had an affinity for magic. She rose through the ranks of the Nightguard effortlessly, having a natural talent with the sword. But no matter how strong she became, she wanted more. She studied with the mages at the University of Suramar, spending her days in combat training and her evenings in the artificery. She forged her weapons and armor in the Nightwell, weaving magic spells into the precious metals. She is the first Spellblade, adept in the schools of Fire, Frost and Arcane.
– The dreadlord Tichondrius, once leader of the nathrezim, was once slain by the newly-awakened power of none other than Illidan Stormrage. Reconstituted in the Twisting Nether, Tichondrius returns to watch over Gul'dan on behalf of the Legion, ensuring that the orc warlock does not once again fail his masters.
– This colossal doom lord, one of the largest and mightiest creatures in the armies of the Legion, was defeated at the Broken Shore through the combined might of the greatest heroes of the Horde and the Alliance. Having recovered from his wounds, Krosus emerges from the bay between the Nighthold and the Tomb of Sargeras to crush any who would oppose the Legion.
Mastro Botanico Tel'arn
– From his youth, the nightborne Tel'arn was fascinated by plant life: the resilience and adaptability of weeds, the ability of simple grass to harness the power of the sun, the way a tree may be divided into two, or two branches grafted into one. Aided by the energies of the Nightwell, he has transformed himself to the point that he is scarely recognizable as a nightborne elf. He now considers himself something far, far greater.
– The nightborne astromancer Etraeus has devoted long years of research to scouring the skies of Azeroth, seeking answers to the great mysteries of the universe. His scrying has shown him worlds beyond our ken, and the power of the Nightwell allows him to draw upon the essence of those worlds to amplify his own powers.
– Elisande once distinguished herself by resisting the Legion. She and her highborne followers broke away from Queen Azshara and the dark path she was taking, harnessing the power of the Eye of Aman'Thul to create the Nightwell to protect Suramar from the Sundering. But over ten thousand years later, the Legion's arrival offered her no such recourse. She has cast her lot with the demons, hoping to once again use the power of the Nightwell - albeit this time in a very different sense - to save her people.
– The chain of events set in motion when Garrosh escaped to Draenor has continued, unbroken for all its twists and turns, leading to this very moment. Thwarted in Draenor, Gul'dan now stands on the precipice of achieving ultimate victory on behalf of his Legion masters. Standing atop the Nighthold, as the vortex of fel energy swirls in the skies overhead, the outcast orc warlock awaits his destiny.
Scrivi un commento
Ottenere Wowhead Premium
Per soli $1 al mese o
per sostenere il sito, ottenere una esperienza senza pubblicità, e ottenere funzioni premium!
Nighthold Raid Official Preview and Schedule
What to Do Before Battle for Azeroth?
Mionee Solos Raid Boss Gul'dan
Mythic Nighthold Video Guides by FatbossTV
This Week in Broken Isles 3/7: Mists of Pandaria Timewalking, Gul'dan LFR, Flotsam World Boss
Exorsus' World First Mythic Gul'dan Video and "The Demon Within" Abilities
Accedi per Pubblicare un Commento
Non hai effettuato l'accesso.
registra un account
per aggiungere il tuo commento.
« Messaggio Prossimo
Messaggio Precedente »
Connettiti con Wowhead
Feed delle Notizie
Risorse di Wowhead
Su di noi
Cosa c'è di nuovo?
Pagina a caso
Altri Siti di Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte