Flying on Draenor
Flying has been enabled on Draenor for characters that have attained the account-wide achievement, Ricognizione di Draenor
PvP Mercenary Mode
Players will be able to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran or unrated Battlegrounds. Agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran (Stormshield for the Alliance, Warspear for the Horde) and allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
While competing as a mercenary, players will automatically have their race changed into one appropriate for the opposite faction. Players will still be able to earn all the same rewards as winning or losing as their original faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
Raids and Dungeons
New Timewalking Rewards
Timewalking Loot Changes
- Timewalking bosses who had unusual drops, such as Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake, now have a chance to drop those items when defeated while Timewalking.
Dungeon Finder Changes
- Completing a Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeon after the first one now awards 50 Garrison Resources (up from 0).
- Ashran now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 10-minute buff called Ashran - Chiamata al Dovere. If the player leaves an Ashran match before this buff expires, a 15-minute debuff called Codardo will be applied that prevents entry into another Ashran match.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- New weekly quests (such as L'ultimo affare and Sciopero!) have been added to help players catch-up in earlier stages of the Legendary Ring Quest Line for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
Events and World Environment
- Bonus Events now begin earlier in the week on Wednesday. End date remains the same so there's now more time to complete the bonus event! Check the in-game calendar for new start times of each bonus event.
In-Game World Events
- A number of improvements and new additions have been made to the Veglia delle Ombre and Vigilia di Grande Inverno world events. (Datamined info here, includes Servitore di Brontolus, Moneta dalle Mille Facce, and Costume Formidabile da "Alamorte".)
- Hallow's End
Pets: Ratto dell'Oltretomba, Verme Fantasma, Filatore Spettrale
- Toys: Moneta dalle Mille Facce, Sacca di Ragni Spettrali
- Wands: Bacchetta della Veglia - Wight, Bacchetta della Veglia - Gargoyle, Bacchetta della Veglia - Nerubiano
- New holiday quests Epurare la ciurma, Un terribile fertilizzante, Ammutinamento sulla Nave d'Ossa, and Spiaccicare le Zucche Malefiche reward Forniture Sinistre which can be turned in for Garrison decorations.
- Disguises: Costume Formidabile da "Edwin VanCleef" and Costume Formidabile da "Alamorte"
- The interior of the Armory at Scudo del Vento should now be correctly furnished.
- Removed a stack of objects floating outside of the Armory at Scudo del Vento.
- Cartographers have been notified and corrected a spelling error on the world map.
Creatures and NPCs
Behind the doors of the outdoors version of Cittadella del Fuoco Infernale
awaits a new rare elite with a special drop for world PvP enthusiasts, the Stivale Rotante Appuntito
should now be correctly immune to being trapped by Trappola di Ferro Letale
- The maximum size of a mount is now capped at 150% of base size for cosmetic effects.
Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Ship equipment items now have "Naval Equipment" in the item tooltip, enabling it to be searchable through the bag search UI.
- Fixed an issue where completing a naval mission at the Naval Command Table did not cause the Garrison Report icon to stop blinking.
- Target marker icons have been disabled in public chat channels.
- There is now an option to disable Adventure Guide alerts in the Interface options menu, under display settings.
- Torrente Arcano now Silences all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- Audacia now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- Passo Vudù now reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20% (up from 15%). Trolls still be flippin' out mon!
- Zoccolo di Guerra
now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and now has a reduced cooldown of 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes), and cast time is no longer increased by damage (via spell pushback).
- Tocco Tombale now scales its damage based on 50% of the character's Attack Power or Spell Power, whichever is greater.
Class Please note that tooltip description for the following Monaco abilities will be inaccurate. This will be corrected in a future patch.Windwalker
Affliction Armor Sets
Corruption now deals 10% less damage in PvP combat.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Fury Warriors now reduces the cooldown of Avventatezza by 30 seconds (up from 25 seconds).