Tier-18 Set Bonus and Trinket Adjustments
We've made a number of adjustments to Tier-18 set bonuses based on feedback and data from raid testing on Public Test Realms (PTR). Tooltips for the following set bonuses may be inaccurate and will be fixed in a future client-side patch. For more information on these changes, please visit the 6.2 PTR discussion thread titled: Feedback Thread - Set Bonuses + Trinkets
.Armor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor SetsArmor Sets
- Fixed an issue that could cause Naval Missions for Legendary Ring Quest Line items to appear prematurely on the Naval Mission map.
Creatures and NPCs
- Rolosh Onda Lunga should no longer appear to be floating in the air for Alliance characters that have completed the quest "All Hands on Deck".
- Elite Conquest Quartermasters Alixandr Fallor (Alliance) and Legionaria Squartaventre (Horde) now dismounts players in their immediate vicinity.
- Fixed an issue where winning an event or completing an Ashran quest could award an incorrect version of Dented Ashmaul Stronbox.
- The quest chain to obtain and construct a Shipyard can now be completed while in a raid group.
- Un vero comandante navale: Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed players to construct Destroyers and Transports during the quest.
- Arrampicati e ammazzalo!: Blackrock Grapples now have collision geometry and the grapple is automatically triggered by proximity.
- La banda del treno: Multiple players can now use the detonator simultaneously to complete the quest objective "Blow Open the Train".
- Corsa a ostacoli: Multiple players can now use the book and scroll simultaneously to complete the quest.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- La guerra dell'ombra: Fixed an issue where players that have built a Shipyard could be unable to complete the quest by speaking to Khadgar.
- Nelle terre selvagge: The quest should now correctly award players with 100 before the start of the next Warlords PvP season.
Raids and Dungeons
Premade Group Finder
- Hellfire Citadel for Normal and Heroic difficulties should now be available as an option for Premade Groups.
- Fixed an issue where newly learned account-wide mounts could not be favorited until the character has relogged.
- Primal Gladiator gear sets should correctly have their set bonuses once again.
- Players should no longer be spammed with loot notifications when multiple players obtain a Tome of Chaos for the Legendary Ring Quest Line at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Spira Mortale to not heal a friendly target unless an enemy target is selected.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Shadow Priests to be unable to shift out of the visual effect.