We gathered a lot of great data over the weekend and our designers have made or are in the progress of making adjustments to bosses in Season of Mastery Blackwing Lair, as well as several additional general adjustments to Season of Mastery realms.
We are planning to restart the Season of Mastery PTR realms on Thursday February 3 at 3:00 PM PST to pick up these changes.
- The amount of loot dropped by bosses in Onyxia’s Lair, Molten Core, and Blackwing Lair has been in creased by 1 item per boss.
- There is now a chance to “proc” additional potions, elixirs, and flasks when max-level alchemists craft any of these types of items.
- The “Adventure Awaits” quest experience buff has been increased from 40% to 100%.
- The global health buff applied to all creatures in Blackwing Lair other than Vaelastrasz (whom has his own hand-tuned health values) has been removed.
- The Unstable Chromatic Drake add should once again properly use his abilities.
- The damage component of the Unstable Chromatic Drake’s Azure Bolt ability has been removed.
- Essence of the Red now lasts 4 minutes up from 3.
- Burning Adrenaline will now target the primary threat target earlier in the encounter.
Ebonroc and Flamegor
- A text emote has been added to telegraph when Ebonroc and Flamegor begin casting Wing Buffet.
- Ebonroc and Flamegor will now root themselves in place and face each other when casting Wing Buffet.
- There is now a cooldown between when Wing Buffet is cast and when Shadow Flame is cast.