World of Warcraft Patch 7.3
Following recent events in the Broken Isles, a link has been created between Azeroth and Kil'jaeden's homeworld of Argus, bringing the Burning Legion closer than ever to destroying Azeroth. In order to stop them once and for all, Illidan and Velen are taking the war directly to the surface of Argus, where they hope to join forces with Alleria, Turalyon, and the Army of the Light to launch an all-out assault on the Legion's primary base of operations.Board the Vindicaar, a vessel that will serve as your mobile base of operations on Argus, as well as one of your few safe havens on the planet.As you explore Argus, you'll visit new locations across the planet, experiencing the epic conclusion to the Legion storyline and unlocking new world quests and other content along the way.
Azeroth isn't the only world connected to this hostile place. While on Argus, you'll unlock the ability to enter the very portals the Burning Legion use to transport to other worlds. Once there, complete an event or defeat a boss to earn epic rewards.
Once the heart of the ancient eredar civilization where Velen, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden ruled their people, this temple has fallen to ruin. Return with Velen to retrieve an ancient relic of power, and battle the darkness that has overtaken this sacred place, in a new 5-person dungeon among the ruins of Mac'Aree on Argus, featuring four bosses:
- Zuraal the Ascended
Zuraal represents the Shadowguard's first success at creating a Void-infused Broken whose mind has not fallen into madness. A renowned brawler in his past life, Zuraal uses his newfound dark strength to empower his attacks and decimate his foes.
- The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes' weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
- Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy's experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
- When Velen and his followers fled Argus aboard the Genedar, the naaru L'ura stayed behind to buy the draenei time to escape. Kil'jaeden, enraged by this betrayal, ordered the wounded naaru sealed away in the Seat of the Triumvirate. Over the long millennia that passed, L'ura fell from Light to Void. Her elegant song of courage and hope became a shadowy dirge of despair, luring those seeking to lay claim to her power.
Argus World Quests
As you progress through each of the areas to explore on Argus, you'll unlock new World Quests and new Emissaries eager for your help.
Harness the power of Argus to activate the Netherlight Crucible
aboard the Vindicaar, allowing you to augment your Artifact Relics. The Crucible can be used to strengthen and customize Relics, increasing their raw power and allowing players to choose from a set of additional powers, including a second Artifact Trait to improve.
New and updated animations, effects, and audio are coming to all three Mago
specs, all three Sacerdote
specs, and Elemental and Restoration Shamans. Restoration Druids have updated animations.
Class Halls, Champions, and Missions
Your Class Hall and its assorted Champions played key roles in the defense of Azeroth, and their keen efforts are needed to succeed with the new challenges of Argus. You'll find dozens of new missions, along with new Troop types, and an increase in your Champions' item level to 950.
Loot dropped in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons is now increased in power by 20 item levels:
Chiave del Potere
- Normal: item level 845
- Heroic: item level 865
- Mythic: item level 885
rewards scale up to a maximum of item level 915 in the dungeon, and item level 935 in the weekly chest, both capped at Chiave del Potere
10. This cap in will increase to Chiave del Potere
15 at a future date.The difficulty of Heroic and Mythic dungeons has increased to reflect the improved rewards. Normal dungeon difficulty is unchanged.
Venture through the raids of Cataclysm to find new battle pets for the much-anticipated achievement, Incursore animalista V: Tenerisma
. You'll boast about finding a host of mostly elemental pets when you revisit Sotterranei dell'Ala Nera
, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, and Dragon Soul.Advance scouts have reported spotting 18 legendary boss pets scattered about Argus, and these miniature monstrosities have otherworldly special abilities that the denizens of Azeroth have never seen before, such as the slightly terrifying Apocalisse Superiore
ability. Additionally, more than a dozen different capturable wild pets are said to be found on Argus, as well as a number of pets that can only be obtained via reward items and the new Questioni di famiglia
Professions on a New Planet
Professional development turns a new page on Argus, with new gathering nodes for Erbalismo
, new material types for Scuoiatura
, and a new soulbound reagent: Sargerite Primordiale
. Look for new items that can be created by crafters, as well as a new shoulder enchant that provides materials specific to Argus.In a related turn of events, six renowned NPCs have emerged in the world of fishing. Every day, visit Akule Corno Sinuoso
, Ilyssia delle Acque
, Custode Raynae
, or Sha'leth to earn reputation and explore the new rewards they have to offer, and ultimately earn the Amici pescatori delle isole
achievement to unlock a new alternate appearance for your Underlight Angler
artifact fishing pole.
Classes These changes collectively reduce Frost's propensity to be flooded with resources in many of its talent/legendary setups The following talents have shifted around in the talent tree to provide more choices and allow for better balanced options. This requires targeted balance changes. The utility talent row on level 75 should now provide a better payoff in situations where Frost's comparative lack of mobility is felt.
Druid Feral Feral's updates are focused on addressing two issues with the spec: reducing the dominance of complexifying talents such as Ruggito Selvaggio, Ferite Frastagliate, and , and reducing the damage gap between learning the spec and playing it perfectly. Feral has traditionally been a high skill-cap spec, and we have no intention of changing that, but this suite of updates should make the spec more approachable and less punishing for those still learning its nuances. The following talents have shifted around in the talent tree to provide more choices and allow for better balanced options
- Scudo Instabile now causes Anti-Magic Shell to generate 100% additional Runic Power (was: removes Runic Power generation), and no longer deals damage.
- Ombra Bianca replaced with new talent, Assalto Inesorabile: For every 1 second spent in combat with no enemy within 8 yards, you gain a stack of Assalto Inesorabile. Each stack causes your next autoattack to deal additional Frost damage.
. The rhythm and pacing of AoE situations should now feel more consistent with the rest of Feral's abilities.
Ruggito Selvaggio is generally maintained at full uptime, so the “deals increased damage for their full duration” on it provided no gameplay, only added complication. In comparison, Furia della Tigre and still provide interesting gameplay due to their limited nature.
- Spazzata Energy cost reduced to 40 (was 45).
- Falciata Energy cost reduced to 45 (was 50).
- Falciata Now generates 1 combo point if it hits a target.
- Ruggito Selvaggio now increases the damage of Feral damage over time effects dynamically, based on whether Ruggito Selvaggio is active or inactive at the time of dealing damage. Previously, Feral damage over time abilities dealt a set amount of total damage over their full duration based on whether Ruggito Selvaggio was active or not when the damage over time abilities were cast. Furia della Tigre and functionality remains unchanged.
Nearly all damage sources are now covered by Versatility, and these were two that didn't need to be left out.
- The Porcupine family has been re-named to Rodent.
Retribution Traits and legendaries that buff Crociata should still be attractive, but not as far ahead of the pack as they previously were. Protection There should now be much less DPS and survivability swing between Serafino and non-Serafino builds. Non-Seraphim builds now do better damage, and Serafino builds do not sacrifice as much defense as they previously did. Sciamano Elemental continues to have strong AoE capabilities, but we want to help make their single target damage a bit more attractive. This set of changes gives Elemental much more room to benefit from their mastery stat before reaching the hard cap of 100% proc rate. Stregone
The Paladin class mount vendor now offers a glyph that allows Paladinos to transform their Destriero Divino into their class mount.
- Benedizione del Sacrificio should now robustly prevent against reducing the casting Paladino below 20% health.
Developers' note: This is a bugfix to Benedizione del Sacrificio to eliminate the issue with it reducing you to below the listed health amount, and even occasionally killing you. It should now be safe to rely on it to perform as expected.
- Pietra della Salute now heals 25% of the user's health at all levels.
Developers' note: Healthstones should be more useful at current endgame health amounts.
Inesorabile damage bonus reduced to 3% per stack (was 5% per stack).
- Esecuzione damage increased by 20%.
- The Tier 3 Class Hall research bonus now costs 1,000 Risorse per l'Enclave (was 2,000).
- The Tier 4 Class Hall research bonus now costs 2,500 Risorse per l'Enclave (was 4,000).
- The Tier 5 Class Hall research bonus now costs 5,000 Risorse per l'Enclave (was 8,000).
- All research durations for changing a bonus have been reduced 1 day (was 3 days).
- The cost to change the Tier 7 research bonus has been increased to 5,000 Risorse per l'Enclave (was 2,000).
- Added support for Argus world quests and missions.
- Players can no longer swap equipment in Chiave del Potere dungeons while under the effect of the Bursting or Grievous damage-over-time effects.
- Attack Power has been removed from all player gear and replaced with Strength or Agility, except in cases where those stats would be inappropriate (such as guns).
- Many holiday-themed items now have substantially-reduced cooldowns when their associated holidays are active.
- Many legacy class set items that did not have a sell price now have a sell price.
- Contributing to a building on the Riva Dispersa no longer awards a Ricompensa degli Spezzalegione item, and the Artifact Power value of the Artifact Power token awarded has been reduced.
- Artifact Power items no longer have a sale price, as they should always be useable.
Hidden Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization's Hidden Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact's Hidden Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance.
- Challenge Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization's Challenge Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact's Challenge Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance, as long as you have unlocked the base challenge appearance for a given spec.
- The Appearance requirement “Defeat all Legion dungeons” has been changed to “Complete 10 different Legion dungeons”, and now includes Seat of the Triumvirate.
The Regalia of the Skybreaker 2-piece bonus now reduces Elementale della Tempesta cooldown by 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
Player versus Player
- Pets in PvP are now immune to Taunt effects for 20 seconds after being Provocazione.
- A “Evocazione: Mascotte Preferita Casuale” button has been added to the Pet Journal.
- Legendary quests now display as orange markers on the world map.
- Legion dungeon and raid maps now have clickable icons where sub-maps connect, making it easier to navigate between floors.
- Cavalca and pet unlocks now have a unique toast.
- The Dressing Room pane is now larger.
- The Shop has a new checkout interface.
- You can now turn left and right with the Move Pad accessibility feature.