- The Achievement “Tre soli” should now be awarded to participating players as expected.
- Demon Hunters can no longer go beyond the expected boundaries of the Tempio di Kotmogu battleground.
- Contrizione damage is now 190% of Spell Power (was 175%).
- now heals 300% of Spell Power (was 275%).
- Parola d'Ombra: Dolore (Discipline) damage increased by 7%.
- Epurazione dal Male additional damage increased to 48% of Spell Power (was 42%).
- Mente Dominante cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Scisma now deals damage equal to 425% of Spell Power (was 400%).
Developers' notes: We recently identified a bug that was causing Discipline Priests to gain far more benefit than intended from caster DPS trinkets. While we do intend for Discipline to benefit from caster DPS trinkets (including through Espiazione), and will be tuning those appropriately, we are slightly increasing the spec's damage to account for the bug fix. We will continue monitoring the issue.
- Scarica della Vita increases your next heal by 45% (was 30%).
- Fonte now heals for 375% of Spell Power (was 300%).
- Fonte heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.
Developers' notes: This does not reduce Fonte's effective (non-overheal) healing. In the future we plan to find a different solution, but we felt it was it was better to address the interaction between Fonte overhealing and Totem del Nubifragio now, rather than wait to change it after it got more use.
- now does damage of 35% of Spell Power per tick (was 30%).
- Risucchio d'Anima now does damage of 52% of Spell Power per tick (was 44%).
- Tormento damage increased to 700% of Spell Power (was 600%).
- Incenerimento damage increased to 210% of Spell Power (was 190%).
Player Versus Player - The following adjustments only apply to PvP abilities when used in PvP.Cavaliere della MorteDruidDemon Hunter
- Implemented a fix for a bug that was causing a loss of sound with Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound cards.
- (Calamità) PvP Stat Assignment Adjustments:
Agility reduced by 10%
- Mastery reduced by 60%
- Critical Strike increased by 30%
- Haste increased by 30%
Developers' note: Cacciatore di Demoni (Rovina) damage overall was quite high, so we reduced the amount of Agility they receive in PvP. We also felt that their Mastery contributed too much to excessive burst, so we've redistributed their secondary stat budget, reducing their Mastery, but increasing their Critical Strike and Haste.
(Havoc) now grants 3 seconds of Offuscamento
(was 1.5 seconds). Risveglio del Demone Interiore
(Havoc) now grants 6 seconds of Metamorfosi Demoniaca
(was 8 seconds). CacciatoreMagoLadro
- Saccheggio Armatura (Outlaw) reduces the target's damage by 10% (was 20%) and increases the caster's damage by 10% (was 20%).
- Eliminazione (Outlaw) damage reduced by 15% in PvP.