Happy New Year everyone!
Just wanted to pop in here to give everyone a heads up to some fixes to Isle of Conquest which we’re deploying momentarily. This is mainly to fix the issue where players can deal significant damage to the Generals with the Glaive Thrower, but we also wanted to throw in some other tuning changes while we were at it.
• Fixed a bug where the Generals were taking too much damage from the Glaive Thrower’s “Blade Salvo” ability.
• The General’s “Dagger Throw” ability will now be a bit less lethal.
• The Generals will no longer reset their health to full when leashed.
• Repairing a Keep Cannon can no longer be interrupted from damage.
• Glaive Throwers health increased by 30%, and their damage done to players has been increased.
Thanks for your continued discussion and feedback, and we’re glad everyone is enjoying Epic Battlegrounds! We look forward to everyone being able to experience the return of Wintergrasp soon, as well as some other Epic Battleground surprises as we progress through Battle for Azeroth.