Location: Valle di Torvaluna
View Map Location
Gara is a Bestia Eterea
introduced in Warlords of Draenor. She is being plagued by the void and it's up to us to save her. To tame her, you must go through an extensive questline and at the end, you'll have a chance to tame her!How to Tame:
Location: Sale del Valore
- Venture to the Burial fields in Valle di Torvaluna. At the southern end of the field is a grave site with a spirit wolf named Gara. You must be in Beast Mastery spec as you approach her. Doing so will trigger a conversation asking you to scratch her ears. This triggers the next step.
- Gara will ask you to retrieve some Ombrobaccas which can be found by killing Mother Om'ra, a rare spawn located on the northern end of the field. Make your way back to Gara with the berries and speak to her again.
- Now you'll need to put together a Effige dello Spirito and place it near Gara at a disturbed grave (which will not appear until after you've created the effigy). Each item needed for the effigy drops from a different mob, and this entails traveling across all of Draenor.
Effige Grezza - Stuzzicaossa Ventosecco in Gorgrond
- Tessuto Strappato - Necrofita in Frostfire Ridge.
- Osso Antico - Ammazzagiganti Spaccatuono - Specifically those at Grom'gar in Frostfire Ridge.
- Piccolo Frutto - Predone Cantaguerra in Nagrand.
- Incenso Anziano - Profeta Sethekk in Spires of Arak.
- Ciotola di Legno - Legionario Spargisangue Legionnaire in Talador.
- Once the effigy has been created & placed, you'll need to find a Lanterna del Vuoto. These drop off of Torcivuoto Torvalunas at the Pillars of Fate in Shadowmoon Valley. They will ONLY drop after you have completed the previous steps. Upon use, you will get a 60 min buff called Lanterna del Vuoto that will "partially phase you" into the void realm.
- Once you get the lantern, head over to Great Tree Valuundira in Shadowmoon Valley while the lantern's buff is active. Look around the trunk of the tree for a hole; inside will be a Lama del Vuoto di Torvaluna. Click on it and you will be fully phased into the Reame del Vuoto.
- You must kill the Invocatore del Vuoto Anzianos and/or Signore del Vuoto Anzianos while in the void realm until Xan appears. Kill him, tame Gara and you're done!
View Map Location
is a challenge tame that was added in Legion. Hunters had to clear and kill Fenryr in the Halls of Valor on Mythic difficulty. The catch here is that they had to do this solo. This means that you can not enter the instance with anyone else to help you. In Battle for Azeroth, this feat is fairly simple since we have gained 10 levels and now out gear it, but during Legion, this was a very hard task for most players. I recommend doing this as a Beast Mastery Hunter (although Fenryr is not an exotic beast and can be tamed and used in any spec).How to Tame:
- Travel to the Sale del Valore dungeon in the southeast of Stromheim. Enter the instance on Mythic (not heroic, not normal and not in Mythic+).
- Killing the trash is optional. You may skip it using Mimetizzazione or by using Morte Apparente.
- Kill the first boss, Hymdall. It is a fairly easy fight. Be sure to use Rabbia Primordiale, keep Cura Famiglio rolling. Don't stand in the swirling blades and dodge the waves of lightning breath along with the tornadoes.
- Make your way to Fenryr's corridor on the right-hand side. Engage Fenryr at his first location. When he reaches 60% health, he will scurry away to the far cave.
- Follow Fenryr to the second cave. There he will be licking his wounds. Engage him in combat once more. Use Rabbia Primordiale, Cura Famiglio and burn him down as fast as possible. Be sure to use Depistaggio on the adds as they spawn.
- Once you have downed Fenryr, a tameable non-hostile version of him will spawn in the cave! Dismiss your current pet and tame away!